· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
168 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - atheist takedown
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> atheist takedown Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
atheist takedown
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I realize alot of you are atheists and though I can live with that since I like this site I'm going to have to lay down the law. Atheism, at its core, is just a bunch of butthurt fags. Think about it, atheists make up about 6% of Americans, logically that means the other 94% are Christians. You really think you can stand up against 94% of America? We're obviously in the right.

Secondly, atheism is just an excuse for kids to be homosexual. I'm 99% sure atheism was created because some religious parents didn't like their kids homosexuality, so he created some fake group that doesn't hate gays. Notice how atheist rhymes with gaytheist? Exactly.

Atheists claim that Christians get their facts from an old book, but what exactly is this?

Exactly, a dumb old book.

Thirdly, atheists claim that they use facts and Christians just use fake facts. But really, evolution doesn't even make sense! Am I a monkey? Can you honestly believe that a dumb monkey evolved into a smart person like me?

Lastly, the Big Bang Theory is total bullshit. A universe as complex as ours can't just be created. It's literally impossible for something to just come out of nowhere and make life. Everything has to have a beginning.

Well that about destroys the atheists beliefs. The only reason I pretended to be an atheist is so you guys wouldn't make fun of me. I don't want to be cliche but, checkmate atheists.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Either you are trolliing (in which case there is no need to respond), or you are serious, which however leads to the same conclusion because you are apparently so stupid that you deny basic scientific fact merely because you do not understand it (something must indeed have gone wrong with the evolution, how could a relatively smart animal like the monkey otherwise have evolve into something as dumb as you?).

Proof of human evolution here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szOlMfoN-jU
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quote
zachofat
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I don't find trolling fun.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:42 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

Oh fuck....

IT

HAS

BEGUN

This galaxy ain't complex at all. The universe fucks and gets fucked, in a never ending cycle, and it never ends because it feels so damn good fucking your mother.
icon_cyclops_ani.gif

Oh BTW, what is trolling? I want yur guyz definition.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:55 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Can someone define God for me/us.

Btw, the universe is eternal, so the "big bang" is clearly nonsense.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:38 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
and it never ends because it feels so damn good fucking your mother.

HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT YOUR CUM CATCHERS YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA icon_cheers.gif icon_cheers.gif icon_cheers.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:01 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:

The Big Bang theory is not inconsistent with the notion of an eternal universe.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:57 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:

The Big Bang theory is not inconsistent with the notion of an eternal universe.

My understanding is that the big bang wants to account for the initial formation and any alteration to the universe as a whole, however, space and time aren't physicals, only matter and energy exist, so space{non thing} can't shrink taking matter and energy to a point before time{non thing}.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

It merely describes the formation of the present configuration of the cosmos, it does not say anything about what happened before that (if time existed at all back then).

Carl Sagan explained it nicely within 2 minutes in "Cosmos": https://machineslikeus.com/news/carl-sagan-then-where-did-big-bang-come
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
It merely describes the formation of the present configuration of the cosmos, it does not say anything about what happened before that (if time existed at all back then).

Carl Sagan explained it nicely within 2 minutes in "Cosmos": https://machineslikeus.com/news/carl-sagan-then-where-did-big-bang-come

I studied it 13yrs ago and vaguely recall that it claimed the universe spontaneously generated 0.00000000000000000099877 or something or other seconds before "time", however, understand that despite my rusty knowledge and Sagan's opinion, not all scientists agree with the big bang theory which is an attempt to clobber many smaller theories regarding redshifts etc, into the all encompassing big bang theory.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:36 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK Carl Sagen and FUCK all your "studying"

The newer stuff is better, like this:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1312.2007
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:36 am Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Seriously though. Can some please explain trolling?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

This is about fucken atheism, not fucken trolls, and as if YOU need an explanation for a troll is!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:50 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_TOO
Tard
Tard

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
Seriously though.

Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
I studied it 13yrs ago and vaguely recall that it claimed the universe spontaneously generated 0.00000000000000000099877 or something or other seconds before "time", however, understand that despite my rusty knowledge and Sagan's opinion, not all scientists agree with the big bang theory which is an attempt to clobber many smaller theories regarding redshifts etc, into the all encompassing big bang theory.

It is widely adopted in the scientific community. The recent discoveries are already assuming that it is true (e.g. the recent news about inflation: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/a-big-bang-theory-gets-a-big-boost-evidence-that-vast-cosmos-were-created-in-split-second/2014/03/17/d6c21850-adfc-11e3-9627-c65021d6d572_story.html )

I don't think there is currently serious discussion about the truth of the big bang theory, but you tell us, you know the TRUTH icon_cheers.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The big bang is FUCKEN LIES......that's my truth.
FYI, I'm about to read "Seeing Red, Redshifts, Cosmology and Academic Science"......this books deals with the big bang myth, so I'll have more to say later.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:27 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

zachofat wrote:
I don't find trolling fun.

So you are serious in
- comparing a fairy-tale book like the bible with a scientific masterpiece like Origin of Species?
- calling atheism just an excuse for homosexualism?
- calling the big bang theory total bullshit?
- claiming that evolution doesn't make sense?

icon_albino.gif
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:17 am Reply with quote
craterface
Poopypants
Poopypants

The universe WILL end one day. The stars will die out, turning into black holes that suck up all the light until literally NOTHING will remain and we arrive to the stage called heat death (look it up).

There will be nothing.

Of course believing in some imaginary friend for adults is another thing.
But it doesn't matter even in the small scale.

Atheists know this is the only lfe we have, no heaven, no hell, so we should make the best of it, make this world a better place, for ourselfs. They respect nature because they know they have to take care of it, it's the only place we got. Believing in science to improve our life. Man should reach for the skies, not to meet god, but to see the big picture.

While the god fearing two faced bunch can "respect their fellow man", but ONLY if he's a believer.. otherwise you can despise it just as zacho or any other fanatic does. Go on and pray to your god for a million dollars, a new car, a better job, to get some of that sweet piece of ass from that one lady always sitting on your bus while you come home.

But the truth is... if god exists... he despise you.
I will ask one thing, which might prove difficult, since it might be really unnatural for your kind, but let's try it just this once: Think reasonably.

God created you, he's a father figure, and guess what makes a father the most happy? His children praying and pleading to him all the time, while in times of responsibility, shunning and blaming all bad to the "grand design"? Thousands of years have passed and you still praying for the lottery. Begging to him all the time for every minor, pesky thing you desire?
FUCK NO. Daddy wants you to take care of your shit. He's sick of you asking for his blessing on your petty soul, he wants you to own YOURSELF. A man who takes care of himself and makes his own happiness is what makes a father proud. What in the world do you think he gave you your god given wits, the whole world and everything on it?
Want to make god proud and happy? Then FORGET about him and man up son. Build your own heaven. Here on Earth. THIS has to be the place where you need to prove your WORTH to him. And not by countless bible-mantra, but by actually forging your own happiness.

(just as atheists do)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
The big bang is FUCKEN LIES......that's my truth.
FYI, I'm about to read "Seeing Red, Redshifts, Cosmology and Academic Science"......this books deals with the big bang myth, so I'll have more to say later.

Of all the books in the world about the big bang, why on earth did you pick this particular one? Why bother reading about it at all, you have made up your mind already.

After you have read this book, please enlighten us what is behind this wicked conspiracy. The jews again, thinking they can use this theory somehow for dominating the world maybe?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:

After you have read this book, please enlighten us what is behind this wicked conspiracy. The jews again, thinking they can use this theory somehow for dominating the world maybe?

hahahahaha, if you knew anything about the history of science/philosophy, you'd know that both disciplines are reluctant to accept change, especially science.

The book will help me better remember the details of why the big bang is wrong, however, the truth about the age/origin of the universe is a philosophical deduction.

Think about it, if the bang claims something from nothing then it's absurd, if it claims the formation of planets/stars etc, then it doesn't explain the creation of the first atoms.....even if it did, what would it possibly be, if it was a spontaneous occurrence, then you have to buy into something from nothing or use God, which itself explains nothing as who created God etc aka an infinite regress.
atheist takedown
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming