· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
161 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - All on your chin bitches
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> All on your chin bitches Goto page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:53 pm Reply with quote
David_the_aphid
Flame Me
Flame Me

First: Mordern day psycologist disagree with much of what path Freud was going down. The sub-consious is not the answer to why we behave and act as we do (acording to the majority of modern day Psyc PHDs) The only "psycologists" out there that still believe in what Frued believed are called Freudians (not a popular group). Second: Oedipus complex was based on the Greek story of Oedipus Rex, which is a story of a man who had sex with HIS mom, killed his father, and went blind. The oedipus complex was made to describe how as a young boy, there is a normal desire to want to have sex with your mom and kill your father. However in my case, I have a desire to have sex with your mom.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:10 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

So it's suddenly desire to have my mom? You need to learn how to have breakfast first.

Freud's theories are still popularly disputed at various institutions of psychology as their relevence and correctness; they have never been entirely cast down and most later-year psych courses still include case studies on freud and freudian psychologists. The theories of Freud are also still considered highly influential on the development of psychology in general and the psychological community isn't nearly as majority:minority as you'd seemingly suggest.

The difference instead comes between those who consider Freud's theorym rediculous and challenge it, those who have a more generic opinion on it, and those whom follow the hardline concepts of it; the aforementioned Freudians. Not all concepts of Freud are regarded as wrong; this is a seemingly common generalization.

That freud also popularised (some speculate even invented) the modern treatment method used in a exceptionally broad variety of psychological disorders known as the "chair therapy" or "talking therapy" should be more than enough proof that not all of his theorym can be dismissed as incorrect, given the almost overwhelming popularity of this method in modern life as a treatment method for illness.

But enough quasi-intellectuality on theorym of psychology!

YUO ARE TEH DUMBY MAN
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:41 pm Reply with quote
David_the_aphid
Flame Me
Flame Me

Ya know, The talking while laying down, the inkblot test, all of that is psychoanalysis, started by Freud. It is a way of getting the patient closer and closer to his/her subconsciousness, which I just said was bullshit...Yes, his ideas were highly influencial in psychology. Punch cards were highly influencial in computer programing, but it is irrelivant now, it has broke off so far past it, that there is really no use in using his theories nowadays.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:44 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

shut the fuck up, both of you brat fucks. I'm the one who fucked both of your mothers while you were humping each others knees. so don't lie about it being a skating accident.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

You took your mouth off your dad's penis long enough to say that?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

If by "your dad's penis" you meant "my mother's cunt", then no, I made the bitch type that shit for me. Just like now. Hi son! (your mum)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quote
D
Troll
Troll

Wow, that brother of mine that was always locked up in the closet and beaten with hamhocks daily has shown up on VGS, amazings!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:58 am Reply with quote
Mean_MOFO
Poopypants
Poopypants

Don't forget that you used to sneak up to his closet so you could "make the pain go away" by sucking the poison through his cock.
Re: All on your chin bitches
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:11 am Reply with quote
gaypeoplesuck
Tard
Tard

David_the_aphid wrote:
Fuck all you fat fucking, funion eatin, small penis gamers.
mine: 8=======D~
you dudes: o---D

Half of you dont even know a good game if it fucked you in the ass.

And any one who likes halo, double fuck you, you galatic fuck. You have to play fantasy games because being dead after 2 shots is too harsh. Sip on bitches

so your dick is an inch and a half at full erection and yur ballS are several milimeters large? wow that beats the world record by a long shot. Congrats man you are officialy the world most impotent asshole.
All on your chin bitches
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming