· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
154 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Somebody review SWTOR already.
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Somebody review SWTOR already.
Somebody review SWTOR already.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote
anonian
Flame Me
Flame Me

I usually browse/lurk these forums but the pure shit-forsaken game that is SWTOR has caused me to create this account in an attempt to gain interest of a reputable reviewer of this site, whom possibly could do some justice on this over-hyped, cookie cutter mmorpg.

Somebody, please, for the love of God; with the power of words, please, annihilate this 150 million dollar absolute disgrace to humanity that is SWTOR.

Their marketing/development team are a bunch of fucktards. They sell this game as if they've re-invented the wheel but to no avail, they have done the same jack as any other mmo developer before them and created typical mmorpg shit. Words cannot express my disappointment for this 150 million dollar hype-machine. Click-to-win bullshit. Linear quest bullshit. Hot-key spamming bullshit.

If you google 'Swtor' the first result would be their website with the link description beneath, 'Official site. BioWare and LucasArts bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.'.

'Next evolution MMO Gameplay: Story'? Get the FUCK OUT. They're acting as if their game is the only one that has a 'story' or is inventive because it is entirely 'voice acted'. TES ring a bell? Eat a dick, Bioware or whoever the fuck's responsible.

Somebody, just somebody, please bash this fucking, down-syndrome-inducing mmorpg clone. It reminds me so much of COD MW:1.1, MW:1.2 and the most recently released, COD MW:1.3.

Normally, I would post this in the 'Video Games Suck' section but SWTOR deserves so much bashing that it is all the more suitable for the thread to remain in this part of the forum.

Fuck it up.
View users profile Send private message
Re: Somebody review SWTOR already.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:38 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

anonian wrote:
'Next evolution MMO Gameplay: Story'? Get the FUCK OUT. They're acting as if their game is the only one that has a 'story' or is inventive because it is entirely 'voice acted'. TES ring a bell?

Is there an MMO TES game?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

ALZE BEEZLEBOUB STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:10 am Reply with quote
Alez
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
ALZE BEEZLEBOUB STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alze?

You also forgot to set the font size and color to your usual preferences, I fixed this for you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I'm streamlining my approach to foruming at this dump.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

anonian wrote:
I usually browse/lurk these forums but the pure shit-forsaken game that is SWTOR has caused me to create this account in an attempt to gain interest of a reputable reviewer of this site, whom possibly could do some justice on this over-hyped, cookie cutter mmorpg.

Somebody, please, for the love of God; with the power of words, please, annihilate this 150 million dollar absolute disgrace to humanity that is SWTOR.

Their marketing/development team are a bunch of fucktards. They sell this game as if they've re-invented the wheel but to no avail, they have done the same jack as any other mmo developer before them and created typical mmorpg shit. Words cannot express my disappointment for this 150 million dollar hype-machine. Click-to-win bullshit. Linear quest bullshit. Hot-key spamming bullshit.

If you google 'Swtor' the first result would be their website with the link description beneath, 'Official site. BioWare and LucasArts bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.'.

'Next evolution MMO Gameplay: Story'? Get the FUCK OUT. They're acting as if their game is the only one that has a 'story' or is inventive because it is entirely 'voice acted'. TES ring a bell? Eat a dick, Bioware or whoever the fuck's responsible.

Somebody, just somebody, please bash this fucking, down-syndrome-inducing mmorpg clone. It reminds me so much of COD MW:1.1, MW:1.2 and the most recently released, COD MW:1.3.

Normally, I would post this in the 'Video Games Suck' section but SWTOR deserves so much bashing that it is all the more suitable for the thread to remain in this part of the forum.

Fuck it up.

Why? it's shit
end of stores.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Check the front page!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quote