· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
161 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - ISLAM & JUDAISM
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> ISLAM & JUDAISM Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
I would not expect you to understand.
jokes are not something that are understood good old professor, more like a hit or miss. You can chuckle, summer-salt, pole-vault, roll-over and under your geeky jokes icon_geek.gif << insert assistant from Persia >>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:05 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Just read part of this thread again back when it was somewhat interesting, and apparently I had not yet replied to this.
puk wrote:
It seems in Rawanda, and to a lesser degree the Ottaman empire, it was more chaotic. In Germany, it was systematic. That's what I find scary.

I guess this is a cultural matter. This could happen so systematically only in countries like Germany, Japan, etc, that traditionally value discipline and organisation and insist on things being done thouroughly ("Gründlichkeit"). This could never have happened in Italy or Greece because these have a much more 'laid back' culture and are just incapable of organising something really thoroughly.

puk wrote:
I have studied it, and I know its roots are in the Treaty of Versaille, and eugenics, but I still can't relate to it. In Iran when they started rounding people up and executing them in 79 onwards, there was a sense of fear. People were afraid to do anything about. What Germany did was during a phase of prosperity (compared to the years before)

The French prospered too in the period of 1871 - 1914, yet they still were really pissed at Germany for lost territories 40 years later and would gladly risk everything in a war against a vastly superior enemy. After Versailles, Germany lost a lot more territory than France had in 1871, I can understand how this could have angered them still 30 years later. Combine this with unscrupulous leadership who presents you with a scapegoat and who control the press, I guess anything could have happened.
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 am Reply with quote
Mr-Fly
Tard
Tard

berzerker wrote:
Just read part of this thread again back when it was somewhat interesting, and apparently I had not yet replied to this.
very...bzzzbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzbz

berzerker wrote:

I guess this is a cultural matter. This could happen so systematically only in countries like Germany, Japan, etc, that traditionally value discipline and organisation and insist on things being done thouroughly ("Gründlichkeit"). This could never have happened in Italy or Greece because these have a much more 'laid back' culture and are just incapable of organising something really thoroughly.
yes my german cousin is very disclipned......bzzzzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzzzzzzz
my italian cousin always realx and shit in pizza.....bzbzbzbzbbzzzzzzzz
ha ha ha.......bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

berzerker wrote:

The French prospered too in the period of 1871 - 1914, yet they still were really pissed at Germany for lost territories 40 years later and would gladly risk everything in a war against a vastly superior enemy. After Versailles, Germany lost a lot more territory than France had in 1871, I can understand how this could have angered them still 30 years later. Combine this with unscrupulous leadership who presents you with a scapegoat and who control the press, I guess anything could have happened.
yes anything can happens...bzzzzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzzzzzzz
bzzzzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzzzzzzz.....bzzzzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzzzzzzz
bzzzzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzzzzzzz...bzzzz
bzzzzbzbzbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzz.....supa fly!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Actually, on numerous occasions the Jews abused the Arabs good nature to infiltrate them, gather intel, and later murder/imprison them. If you read this book, you really start to understand that the Zionists (not Jews) are a barbaric group. Their ultimate goal was a purely Jewish Israel.

I just read this little book which I bought for 1 euro so I thought what the hell. The first 60 pages or so are about the history of Israel before 1948 but there is very little about this cleansing. Based on this book, it was the Arabs who had been violent for decades (based on 1948), but that's to be expected (given the fact that the jewish settlers started to take over their territory and got some support from the governing English in their strife for independence, while the native arabs wanted to be part of the Arab world).

It is quite impressive how such a sophisticated state was built from scratch in such a relatively short time, this must have contributed to the sympathy for the Israeli cause outside the Arab world.

The remainder of the book describes the then (i.e. 1960 or so) current situation in Israel (politics, culture, economics, education, etc) so I skipped most of that, it's outdated as hell.

Also bought another old book about Israel's history, but that seems to focus on the really ancient history.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

Your books are made by fools seeking facts obscured by the Zionists.

The State of Israel is the number one suspect when anything bad happens. The number two? The CIA.

Those two fuck heads are the biggest criminals ever, but luckily, they're being brought down.
icon_cheers.gif

Why those asshole jews (not all jews, asshole jews) are running a couple of diesel electric stealth subs to insert fake terrorist attacks. Those assholes invented terrorists.

But their reign will die.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

The book I mentioned is better. There are two famous ones. Benny Morris' Righteous Victims, and Illan Pappe's The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
The book I mentioned is better. There are two famous ones. Benny Morris' Righteous Victims, and Illan Pappe's The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.

Yeah, but I just wanted a quick read how Israel came into being without spending any money on it, and this was available, I might pick up something more detailed later.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:45 am Reply with quote
Mr-Fly
Tard
Tard

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
Your books are made by fools seeking facts obscured by the Zionists.
bzzzzzzzzzzz..........books are made by machines in faktry

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:

The State of Israel is the number one suspect when anything bad happens. The number two? The CIA.
bzzzzzzzzzzz...shzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......CIA is not a state

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 am Reply with quote
Mr-Fly
Tard
Tard

puk wrote:

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........another very interesting book i read
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........is Saladin's "mutton beards"
bzzzzzzzzzzz........what a great book, truly insightful!!
bzzzzzzzzzzzz.............the book reveals how hygienic conditions for
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........fly survival are mainted by the mutton lefovers
bzzzzzzzzzzz..........in Islamic beards and that these beards
bzzzzzzzzzzzz.........are simply buzzing with flys!!!!!
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........OH LORD'S I AM SO HAPPAY HAPPAY!!!!
icon_cheers.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
I have just got some new information on islamic stupidity. will post it in a while. who is the dude who wrote the book? whats is his nationality and what are his political views?

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine is by Ilan Pappe. He's an Israeli Jew and he's a history professor at the University of Exeter.

I don't know about his political views. But it's interesting that you are so racist that you think nationality has some bearing on credibility.

I just noticed there is a wikipedia page about this book, see here.

A quote from that page:

Quote:
Reverend Tony Higton, (of Paradox Ministries), writer and past rector of a church in the Old City of Jerusalem, says there are "valid reasons for posing questions about the reliability of Pappe's book." In his 6 page review he lists the following:
1. Pappe's extreme left political position
2. .....

Apparently this Tony Higton posts here as _Master_. He seems to think that facts become less factual once they have been described by someone with political preferences that differ from his own.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

I knew it. Shitty Arabs think they're the masters.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

FUCK_YOU_ALL wrote:
I knew it. Shitty Arabs think they're the masters.
forget bt the towelheads, i am your real master and you are my slave. now bow down slave!!! bow down!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:

Apparently this Tony Higton posts here as _Master_. He seems to think that facts become less factual once they have been described by someone with political preferences that differ from his own.
apparently your post has become eligible for the 1st most boring post of 2011...keep it coming!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:

apparently your post has become eligible for the 1st most boring post of 2011...keep it coming!

Is this the best you have to offer?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:

i made no offerrings

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:

i made no offerrings

LOL, you obviously tried to compete in the most boring post of 2011 contest, and you beat me fair and square.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:

i made no offerrings

LOL, you obviously tried to compete in the most boring post of 2011 contest, and you beat me fair and square.
nice try...n as i said, keep it coming....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

No no, I give up, it's impossible to beat you on your home field / at your field of expertise.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
No no, I give up, it's impossible to beat you on your home field / at your field of expertise.
yeah I(intelligence) wins!!! icon_cheers.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
puk wrote:

Yeah, but I just wanted a quick read how Israel came into being without spending any money on it, and this was available, I might pick up something more detailed later.

BTW I decided to first buy a more generic book about the region of his, if it is any good I'll get a copy of this ethnic cleansing book of his too.

Last edited by berzerker on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total
ISLAM & JUDAISM
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming