· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
197 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - ISLAM & JUDAISM
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> ISLAM & JUDAISM Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Israel kills peace workers
replace "peace workers" by "hamas workers" and thats splendid news indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Turns out it was in international waters, 75 miles off the coast. Israel does not seem to care about anything it does, so long as America supports it.
it was about the blockade which hamas wanted to use so that they could smuggle in weapons, so they got some dumb peace workers to front for them. idiots. But that didnt stop the smart Israelis to figure that out. Plus videos of those so called peace workers can be seen clearly assaulting Israeli soldiers trying to land via chopper. one of them was even thrown overboard, hit with clubs, pipes and other objects. obviously they got what they wanted, too bad they didnt blow the ship. islamic people have no brains.

Last edited by _Master_ on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
it's just a matter of time before this attitude will backfire. All sympathy they had in, say, 1950 - 1990, is completely gone now already.
thats your opinion and not the world opinion. Israeli people are very capable and smart, unlike the fanatics across the border who teach their children how to blow themselves up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Ilan Pappe wrote:
In 1950, after the intervention of the Pope in Rome, the Christians were offered the opportunity to move back but refused to do so without their Muslim neighbors. Israel then destroyed half the houses and one of the village's mosques.

You really have to try hard to come across as more violent than the Christians =P
Ilan Pappe is just an opportunistic writer adding fuel to the fire. for all i know he probably likes to sucks Islamic cocks.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
Plus videos of those so called peace workers can be seen clearly assaulting Israeli soldiers trying to land via chopper. one of them was even thrown overboard, hit with clubs, pipes and other objects. obviously they got what they wanted, too bad they didnt blow the ship. islamic people have no brains.

Activists shot in head close range

Almost everything witnesses said contradicts the Israeli version put out (Israelis fired before boarding the flotilla)

If a burglar enters a house, and the people defend themeselves. No matter what happens, if the burglar kills someone in the house, the burglar has no right to carry out the criminal investigation.

Finkelstein calls Israel a 'lunatic state'

Finkelstein pwns former advisor to Airel Sharon

Finkelstein pwns a Zionist
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Activists shot in head close range
thats good!

puk wrote:

Almost everything witnesses said contradicts the Israeli version put out (Israelis fired before boarding the flotilla)
take your pick then, heads or tails.

puk wrote:

If a burglar enters a house, and the people defend themeselves. No matter what happens, if the burglar kills someone in the house, the burglar has no right to carry out the criminal investigation.
if a burglar is planning to attack your house before hand, if the opportunity presents itself, then certainly prevention is better than cure!

puk wrote:

Finkelstein calls Israel a 'lunatic state'

Finkelstein pwns former advisor to Airel Sharon

Finkelstein pwns a Zionist
who the hell is this frankstien guy? dosent matter, any one who supports hamas is not sane, thats all gentleman, the show continues, enjoy your pop-corn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Finkelstein is a Princeton PhD student and political scientist who became famous after exposing Joan Peter's book From Time Immemorial to be a fraud. She claimed that there were no people in Palestine until the Jews arrived. Harvard law professor Horrowitz carried out a jihad against him and made sure that Finkelstein was denied tenureship at DePaul University.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Finkelstein is a Princeton PhD student and political scientist who became famous after exposing Joan Peter's book From Time Immemorial to be a fraud. She claimed that there were no people in Palestine until the Jews arrived. Harvard law professor Horrowitz carried out a jihad against him and made sure that Finkelstein was denied tenureship at DePaul University.
ok so he is a islamic professor, thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
puk wrote:

No he is a Jewish professor.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
_Master_ wrote:
puk wrote:

No he is a Jewish professor.
but with a heart of an islamist. in every place you will find exceptions like these. goto Palestine and you would find some Israeli supporters, if they haven't been already butchered by humus. in the heart of capitalism you will always find a hardcore communist and vice versa. these are what we call in statistics as outliers and algorithms like RANSAC are seldom used to remove them to get the real result. likewise one should apply RANSAC to their brains to simply ignore people like Dr Frankenstein.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:
it's just a matter of time before this attitude will backfire. All sympathy they had in, say, 1950 - 1990, is completely gone now already.
thats your opinion and not the world opinion. Israeli people are very capable and smart, unlike the fanatics across the border who teach their children how to blow themselves up.

No it's a fact. No one opposed anything Israel did in those days (except anti semites) and certainly not the political elite, now most political parties in Europe do. You would have noticed this if you weren't so full of yourself (unless of course this sentiment is not seen in the US, I don't know about that).
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
...but with a heart of an islamist...

People like Finklestein, or Chomsky or Adam Shapiro are only trying to help inform the world of human rights violations. They do this regardless of race or religion
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Suislide
VGS Admin
VGS Admin

Israel did nothing wrong in this incident, anyone who does research into valid sources can actually see this. Only idiots would believe anything the turds on the floatilla had to say.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Suislide wrote:
Israel did nothing wrong in this incident, anyone who does research into valid sources can actually see this. Only idiots would believe anything the turds on the floatilla had to say.

OK, you convinced me now! icon_albino.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:04 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Suislide wrote:
...anyone who does research into valid sources can actually see this...

can you provide some of these valid sources please
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:43 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
Suislide wrote:
...anyone who does research into valid sources can actually see this...

can you provide some of these valid sources please

If you get a reply at all, it will no doubt be something along these lines:
Suislide wrote:
If you are too stupid to find them I'm not gonna do the work for you dumbass
which translates into English as "I have no clue, I just assumed Israel can do no wrong like I always do, damn the facts, so do not expect me to be able to substantiate anything".

Did you honestly believe Suislide would "do research into valid sources", LOL
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 am Reply with quote
puk
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I just assumed the administrator of this site would hold himself to a slightly higher standard than a 13 year old girl.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

puk wrote:
I just assumed the administrator of this site would hold himself to a slightly higher standard than a 13 year old girl.

sign10.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quote
_Master_
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
puk wrote:

sign10.gif
and we should be laughing like rolling over the floor??? didnt seem very funny at all. i guess you could laugh if you badly wanted to, dunno maybe helps remove the depression in your life even if only for a brief instant.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

_Master_ wrote:
berzerker wrote:
puk wrote:

sign10.gif
and we should be laughing like rolling over the floor??? didnt seem very funny at all. i guess you could laugh if you badly wanted to, dunno maybe helps remove the depression in your life even if only for a brief instant.

I would not expect you to understand.
ISLAM & JUDAISM
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming