· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
181 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Truthteller attacked on stream by homasexuals
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Truthteller attacked on stream by homasexuals Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:42 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

burningdickman wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:
burningdickman wrote:

No, but I am a member of Campy Dooly icon_pirat.gif

Really, under what name?

You'll find out soon enough~

K, sounds like a fucken month of waiting
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:59 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

Pogma9 wrote:
burningdickman wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:
burningdickman wrote:

No, but I am a member of Campy Dooly icon_pirat.gif

Really, under what name?

You'll find out soon enough~

K, sounds like a fucken month of waiting

Can't rush perfection, mein Führer~
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMK7F-RzYZo
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

What a complete nutter.

And yes, it's not very exciting....in fact, even the dreadfully boring new TFTF forum is more interesting despite being practically dead apart from Sarandos and his clones+ a few temporary asskissing posts.

I keep telling people that rigid ethical systems require thorough amounts of thinking, IOW, being lightweights WRT to the world's most pressing issues{ZOG, ZOMM} proves that Owl and Grunt are nobody's in the truthstakes, and are otherwise way to boring to encourage like-minded thrill-seekers to join their stupid forums.

The fact is, Owl and Sarandos don't really get along, it's a friendship of convenience revolving around timely asskissing, ie, their ideologies are world's apart, and Gronk wouldn't have the foggiest idea of what an ideology even was.

Nahh, sorry, but Owl and Gronk are just too superficial for my liking, and also too stupid to discern between genuine poetry and outright mockery{Rachel Corrie}.

Also, one of the things Sarandos is having trouble coming to terms with is that EVERY forum he's been involved in always ends up with low posting rates regardless of how many members joined up on the spot, and to make matters worse, he had the opportunity to take advantage of the closure of a mid sized forum{The Real Truth Online 2001-2002}, but he couldn't make it work.

At one stage he had as many as 20-25 forumers who were active members of The Real Truth online, but once they got a taste of his EGO at the helm, everyone of them left.

Hey check out USFSarge at his new TFTF, LOL, poor ole USFSarge posted a sizeable contribution to Sarandos's latest vanity forum and was totally ignored.

No, no, no, there's just no reason to take Sarandos seriously on any matter, especially when there are hundreds of other sources of info on Zionism, and quite frankly, what the hell would be the compelling reason to take either Gronk or Owl seriously?

How many people believe that there are 1000's of people viewing TFTF, and not posting anything because they don't oppose him?
Has he forgotten that I posted a sizeable response from a recognized expert on Global Warming, and that he DELETED it because it contradicted his warped views and also exposed his scientific illiteracy?

I spent 8 months reading about the scientific details of GW, AGW, GHG, Climate mechanisms, you name it, looking for the truth of the matter....yet he's banned me in favour of GW being a hoax, even though it's one of the most secure scientific theories ever, and has heaps of empirical data to verify it, including the recent inclusion of satellite confirmation of predicted amounts of various GHG gases at various places in the atmosphere.

How can someone claiming to be the greatest living philosopher reject a scientific theory without offering a superior hypothesis and SOME valid quantification....LOL, of course the answer is when you know nothing about the issue, you know nothing about the proofs that exist, ie, the earth has a average temp, and the model used to explain this temp can explain the average temps of other planets, ie, science=explain and predict, so where's Sarandos's explanation of why GW is bunk, and where's just one prediction he's able to make using his brand of science.

FFS, Sarandos is nothing but a religious historian who lies, evades and exaggerates, and went to great lengths to develop his vocabulary for the express purpose of deceiving those with lesser intelligence, ie, you've probably figured out by now that Sarandos has never accompanied me to any of the forums I invited him to, eg, Google's GW forum, nor does he ever join forums that has scores of real scientists onboard as they'd give him the hyena treatment.

5yrs later Sarandos is a laughing stock on the internet, and he'll be an even bigger fool if he bothers for much longer....he should retire to his gardening and cease the pretence about being scientifically and philosophically literate, especially when he's as ignorant as they get.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:56 am Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

How do you feel about his death? Perhaps to pay "tribute" to him, you could give him the arse on camera again?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I FUCK HIS CORPSE icon_cheers.gif icon_cheers.gif icon_cheers.gif
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

re-his death.

I miss the old fool, but he completely disconnected at the end, ie, 2009, so he must have suspected his time was up, so he stopped trolling completely.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

Pogma9 wrote:
re-his death.

I miss the old fool, but he completely disconnected at the end, ie, 2009, so he must have suspected his time was up, so he stopped trolling completely.

Old fool indeed, he should've kept trolling to the grave. Hell, he should've centered his final events around his death in some delicious manner. But alas, he simply slithered away and allowed himself to fade away.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:57 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

You... WENT AGAINST MY ADVICE???!?! WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DO THAT TO ME???? YOU CAN'T SEE HD ASS TO MOUTH IN PIDDILY LITTLE SCREEN THAT EASILY FITS BETWEEN YOUR ROLLS OF FAT. CUSTOMERS WILL ******* LAUGH WHEN YOU PRESENT YOUR COMPACT WEAPON AND THEY PULL OUT THEIR SAMSUNG FOOTLONG.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

burningdickman wrote:

Old fool indeed, he should've kept trolling to the grave. Hell, he should've centered his final events around his death in some delicious manner. But alas, he simply slithered away and allowed himself to fade away.

It's a sad state of affairs, as we were quite friendly at first, but as I learnt more about philosophy and science, I knew he was full of BS and was basically promoting modified Xtian ethics, so I had to tell him my TRUTHS, and often as a courageous act, I SCREAMED MY TRUTHS at him knowing it would upset him.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:15 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

Another attack.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:36 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Grateful for this icon_cheers.gif
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:19 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

Telling the truth about homasexuals, no attack here though
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:53 am Reply with quote
burningcuntwoman
Tard
Tard

Is that you dicky?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:28 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

burningcuntwoman wrote:
Is that you dicky?

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. The truth is out there somewhere....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:06 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

U fucks are all brainwashed and have rejected truth so don't even use it in jest.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:24 pm Reply with quote
burningdickman
Troll++
Troll++

Pogma9 wrote:
U fucks are all brainwashed and have rejected truth so don't even use it in jest.

I'm being serious when I say that the man in the videos is a truthtelling gaming intellectual, much like you.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:33 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

K, why can't all people on this forum treat me with the same respect?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:33 pm Reply with quote
FUCK_YOU_ALL
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Location: Why so serious? Seriously, why? It doesn't make sense.

The fag agenda is super nasty, tied with Satanism. Obama is a homasexual, and Michelle Obama is a transvestite. These greasy fags are pushed onto normal society to help destroy the family unit. Its another way to fuck with people's heads and asses. Its just another tool deployed by the Baphomet worshiping negative elite crypto zionist Khazarians.

FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH! Shove stop signs right up all their asses.

If we're lucky, the Federal Reserve has just recently been taken over by the good guy US military, and thats a step in the right direction.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:59 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I LOVE THE SOUND OF Baphomet
Truthteller attacked on stream by homasexuals
  VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming