· Surveys
· Top 10
· Your Account
Login
Nickname

Password

Security Code: Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
186 guest(s) and
0 member(s)

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
VideoGamesSuck.com :: View topic - Another Free Speech forum.
Login Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search

VideoGamesSuck.com Forum Index -> General Banter/Flaming -> Another Free Speech forum.
Another Free Speech forum.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Jeff_Henry_Racing/index.php?act=idx

Last edited by Pogma9 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_KJWYlYa28
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quote
cBox
Tard
Tard

^^ Who are these fucking nobodies you keep watching on youtube??
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

cBox wrote:
^^ Who are these fucking nobodies you keep watching on youtube??

Fuckheads who preach the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Another Free Speech forum.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Jean_Alesi_Racing/index.php?act=idx
Looks brand new, wonder whether it'll fail.

You don't happen to be involved in this somehow?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

berzerker wrote:
Pogma9 wrote:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Jean_Alesi_Racing/index.php?act=idx
Looks brand new, wonder whether it'll fail.

You don't happen to be involved in this somehow?

Might be, might not.....why does it matter?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
Might be, might not.....why does it matter?

If you are, why would you want to hide it? Maybe you have fans here who would love to visit your forum, but if they don't know it IS yours, they might consider this 'yet another forum'.

And you value THE TRUTH, so let the truth be told!

Mihai advertised his forum here in the past, and he got some forum members out of it (IIRC there was hardly anyone there who didn't originate here, I wasn't one of them BTW because he spammed his forum here and I didn't feel like rewarding spammers).

FYI I have no intention to register on your forum either simply because I'm not into racing games.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I don't care whether the forum lives or dies.....however I do object to the notion that advertising a forum constitutes spamming.
Btw, the telling of truth is at the discretion of the individual, and he shall be judged accordingly.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quote
berzerker
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

Pogma9 wrote:
I do object to the notion that advertising a forum constitutes spamming.

It does if it is repeated ad nauseum and on the forum of a 'competitor' where the name was even stolen, as Mihai did.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

LISTEN UP YOU LOT, I’VE HAD A GUTFUL, A GUTFUL OF YOUR ASS-UMPTIONS, YOUR BOGUS CERTAINTY, YOUR KILL THE MESSANGER MENTALITY AND SUBSEQUENT DISTRUBING LACK OF RESPECT FOR MY INTERESTS…..HOW DARE YOU TO A MAN ACT LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL AND I’M SOME SUCKER OR PROMOTER OF SCIENTOLOGY.

YOU WANT THE GODAMNED TRUTH…..YOU SURE AS HELL CAN’T HANDLE IT, BUT HERE IT IS…..ALL OF YOU ARE PHILOSOPHICALLY ILLITERATE, AS SUCH, YOU KEEP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS EVEN AFTER I’VE EXPLAINED IN DETAIL WHY GOD IS AN IMAGINARY CONCEPT AND WHY ALIENS MORE THAN LIKELY EXIST.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, HOW DUMBED DOWN CAN I MAKE IT FOR YOU BEFORE IT CLICKS IN YOUR SIMPLE BUT ARROGANT MINDS.

I’M INTEREST IN THE TRUTH ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY, NOT WHAT SOME 18YR OLD DEADBEAT THINKS VIA YTUBE VIDEO OR UTTERLY STUPIDCOMMENTS…..ACTUALLY, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST COLLECTIVELY CALL YOU LOT “STUPIDCOMMENTS”…..CAUSE THAT’S ALL I’M GETTING.

A TRUTHSEEKER DOESN’T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND THEN GO BACK TO HIS PS3, A GENUINE TRUTHSEEKER TAKES HIS TIME, GATHERS INFORMATION AND FORMS A LOGICAL CONCLUSION BASED ON THE VERIFIABLE FACTS….NOW WHICH FACTS ARE YOU CLOWNS FOCUSING ON HUH????.....

THIS ZIPPY CHARACTER THINKS IMMEDIATELY IDENTIFIABLE LOONY TUNES CULTS ARE SOMEHOW COMPARABLE TO SCIENTOLOGY AND HAS THE FUCKING HIDE TO PESTER ME INTO POINTING OUT HOW ABSURD THE COMPARISON IS.

HAVE ANY OF YOU STUPIDCOMMENTS SEEKERS HAVE ANY DIRT ON TOM CRUISE….OF COURSE YOU DON’T, ALL YOU HAVE IS HIM LAUGHING, AND THAT AND THAT ALONE IS ENOUGH TO WRITE HIM OFF AS A CONMAN….IT MAKES ME WONDER HOW MISERABLE YOU MUST BE IF YOU NEED TO LATCH ONTO THAT.

IMAGINE GETTING UP IN COURT AND PRESENTING YOUR EVIDENCE AGAINST A TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS,…..THEY’D MAKE A FUCKING ASS OF EVER YONE OF YOU, YOU’D GO FROM BEING ASSHEADS TO ASSHATS QUICKER THAN A RABBIT GETS $#@%ED.

IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD, I SUGGEST YOU START BY SHOWING ME SOME RESPECT, AND LAY OFF WITH THE BATHROOM HUMOUR AND ATTACK DOG MENTALITY…..I’M HERE TO DISCUSS THE POSSIBLE MERITS OF THIS DOCTRINE, I’M NOT HERE TO HAVE A GROUP OF SCATTERBRAINED CONSOLE GAME LOVERS PRETEND TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ALPHA MALES…..DON’T MAKE ME PISS MY PANTS WITH LAUGHTER, IF YOU THOUGHT TOMMY HAD A MASSIVE CHUCKLE, YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING COMPARED TO HOW I’D LAUGH AT THE IDEA OF YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY BELIEVING YOURSELVES TO BE DOING THE FORUM A FAVOUR BY DUMPING TURDS IN MY THREADS AND USING APPEALS TO AUTHORITY BASED ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS….YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I DEMAND RESPECT FOR BEING THE ONLY ONE PREPARED TO CONSIDER BOTH THE POSITIVES AND THE NEGATIVES OF THIS SUBJECT, SO IF YOU’RE HERE JUST TO POST PICTURES OF SHIT, OR TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING UNSTABLE OR AN ADVOCATE, THEN JUST EXIT THE THREAD, YOU’RE NEITHER FUNNY NOR CLEVER, AND YOU’VE TOTALLY POLLUTED THIS THREAD WITH YOUR IMMATURITY AND COMPULSIVE STUPIDITY.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE WERE DISCUSSING THIS FACE TO FACE?....WOULD SOME OF YOU BARE YOU ASS TO ME AND TELL ME THAT’S WHAT YOU THINK OF SCIENTOLOGY?.......WHERE’S YOUR CAUTION, ANALYSIS AND REGARD FOR THE TRUTH, OR EVEN A SENSE OF INTELLECTUAL ADVENTURE?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 am Reply with quote
Dick_In_Your_Ass
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!

I'm drunk.
LEL
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm Reply with quote
Pogma9
A Winner is me!
A Winner is me!